Homerton Grove Adventure Playground, Wardle Street, London, E9 6BX; located opposite Homerton Hospital.
Homerton Grove Adventure Playground is a free play and youth service for children and young people in Hackney. It’s a place where children and young people can come and just be themselves, with lots of opportunities to run, jump, scream, get dirty, make things, challenge themselves, build dens, make the space theirs and find ways to play with other children and young people.
The playground and its activities are designed for children aged 6-15 years old. Under 6’s are welcome if supervised by an adult.
The playground is open access so it is free. The gates remain open during opening hours and children can come and go as they please.
The playground is open all year round in all weathers.
School holidays: Monday – Friday, 10.30am to 5.30pm, free holiday play schemes
Term time: Open access play 3.30pm-6pm (Ages 6-16 years) Tuesday to Friday
Term time Youth Sessions: 6 – 8pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays and 6pm-7pm on Wednesdays and Fridays (Ages 11-16 years)
Term time Saturdays 12noon-4pm
The playground is usually closed for the Friday and Saturday before school holidays and the Saturday after school holidays.
For further information please contact Sarah via email@example.com or telephone 0208 985 9202.
Please note that:
- Children aged 6 and over are welcome to come and play and, once registered and settled, can be left to play
- Children under the age of 6 are also very welcome but must be supervised by an accompanying adult at all times.
- When children play they can get messy so please make sure they dress with this in mind.
- Personal items such as money, phones, etc. are brought on to the playground at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to exclude any child or adult acting in a manner that is harmful or abusive.